Skip to main content

As we headed down the channel, there was increasing bad weather out to the west, so we decided to stop in Plymouth and wait for the weather to pass. While it gave the guys time to crack on with the building below decks, time was ticking on towards the start of the ARC and the weather in Biscay shows no let up for a week.

Eventually the weather cleared and we were able to head off, we didn’t have time for any more overnight stops if we were going to make the start in time.

Leave a Reply